A new 275,966 sf high school serving 1,745 students.
The challenge of this project was to design a safe and efficient school that gives equal access to all school functions while giving all departments equal prominence. SfL+a Architects designed an atrium that provided a strong sense of equality among all departments in the school fostering a greater sense of space.
- 2003 – CEFPI SE Best in Category
- 2001 – National School Board Association Exhibition of School Architecture Special Jury Citation Winner
- 2001 – Precast Concrete Institute, Harry H. Edwards Industry Advancement Award
- 2001 – American School & University Portfolio – Award Winning and Other Outstanding Buildings
- 1998 – National School Board Association Exhibition of School Architecture Special Jury Citation Winner